lips need lipstick

February 25, 2011

Mila Kunis Makes Our Hearts Dance

 
I vaguely remember her as the Kutcher obsessed girl from That 70’s Show but after I spotted her sexy smoky eye and pulled-backed hair at the premier of Black Swan, which I’m yet to see, I have a new found appreciation for this on point petite beauty. I love that she’s come out with a beauty bang and getting as much cred as Natalie Portman. Her look is sultry yet clean and the contrast is, in my opinion, what’s getting her all the nods. Her make-up motto seems to be chic ways to embrace major make-up trends: coral inspired eyes and lips at the Golden Globes and intense liner with a barely there lip at the SAG Awards keep her beauty looks functionally on trend.


Lancôme Colour Design 5 Pan Palette
in Midnight Rush

Her make-up artist is said to mainly use Lancôme products on her and the Lancôme Colour Design 5 Pan Palette in Coral Crush (pictured top left) and Midnight Rush (pictured top right) is the product being blended on her peepers. I can’t wait to play around with the shades from these palettes, not yet available in SA, and report back on their appeal. Face it, she’s how we would like to look after we’ve applied our make-up and played around with our locks. Swoon! I can’t wait to see her look for the Oscars, I have no doubt it will be sexy but classic which takes a bit of balance in the world of make-up.

How inspired by Mila’s make-up looks are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment