lips need lipstick

March 17, 2011

Kate Makes the Cut

Do as Kate did, and liberate yourself with a haircut or colour or both. I’m preaching more to myself than to you as my tresses are desperately dangling just above my behind, begging me for a change that I just can’t make- yet. So, let Kate’s chop be a push for all of us who’ve been wanting to get that full-fringe, pixie cut, edgier layers, brighter colour-it’s hair, it will grow back…she says while possessively stroking her  strands, envisioning them falling to the floor, postponing her visit to the hairdresser for yet another day. I have attachment issues- is all I can say in my defence but BRAVO to Kate for pulling off a hair coup.
Have you made a dramatic hair change lately? Please share, I’m hoping it will be just the nudge I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment