lips need lipstick

January 16, 2011

Victory for Victoria

When I saw how graceful and naturally beautiful VB looked on the cover of Vogue UK (Feb 2011), I smiled at the image (as if she was smiling back at me), and then had to show her some LnL love. In fact, VB has always had the ability to hold my attention, whether overly pouty as Posh Spice or perfectly coiffed on the arm of her hubby; she’s always been sort of an enigma to me. However, the soft and demure cover is a refreshing and striking departure from her usual polished shots, and so is her frankness about removing her breast implants, her hubby’s not so always good-looks and excitement about her fashion label expressed in the Vogue interview. The only other mystery that remains is whether the fourth baby Beckham is a boy or a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment